Here are some solved geography exercises. Soon we will add more questions.
- How late are Mato Grosso (MT) and Mato Grosso do Sul (MS) compared to Greenwich?
- What is the difference between populated and populated country?
- What is the prevailing climate in the Amazon?
- What states does the equator line go through?
a) Amazonas, Roraima, Pará and Amapá
b) Amazonas, Pará, Amapá and Rondônia
c) Pará, Amapá, Rondônia and Roraima
d) Pará, Amapá, Roraima and São Paulo
- Island Central America is also called:
c) Area of colonization
d) Exploration area
- Name three characteristics of developed countries.
- What is the meaning of the acronym WTO? Name five of the top countries in this group.